SoloMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Velocity's Application =]

Go down

Velocity's Application =] Empty Velocity's Application =]

Post  Velocity Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:41 pm

1.Male or female ?
I'm a male =]

2. How Old are you ?
I'm 14years old .

3. How would you describe your personality and effectiveness to communicate with other people?
im nice and like to help people the best i can + i laugh at alot of things people say that arent serious. =]

4. What has inspired you to become a Game Master? Because i was a gm on another server untill it shutdown and my friends said I should make an application because i would help out alot.

5. Why do you think you would be suitable for this position?
Because i like to help people and the server the best way I can.

6. Do you have past experience as a Game Master on another server? If so, where and for how long?
I was a GM on SydneyMS from near the start untill it shutdown I would show a screenshot but it wont let me do screenshots on privateservers.

7. How extensive is your IT knowledge? (C++, web services, php/mysql)
Very good I've fixed my computer and my friends computer many time from viruses etc and I've coded on my other privateserver.

8. What positive additions could you make to the community/server?
I'm able to create an Event like Hide&seek JQ's and alot of others. I could find hackers easily and help people that are new to the server and I've coded the alot of the NPC's..

9. What country do you live in and what is your time zone?
I'm from USA, Florida, Tampa. Eastertime =]

10. What hours do you normally play during your time zone?
on schooldays 5pm-10:30pm on weekends from 8am-1am (with break times i dont play ms all day lol)

11. What is your average daily playing time ?
I'm on for about 3-5hours then ill do something else for awhile.

12. Include anything else you wish for us to know here.
IGN- Velcotiy
AIM-FinalThrow
Name-Kenneth
Race- Phillipino =]
Velocity
Velocity

Back to top Go down