SoloMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrDave's App

Go down

MrDave's App Empty MrDave's App

Post  NightHeroZ Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:18 am

1.Male or female ?
Male

2. How Old are you ?

3. How would you describe your personality and effectiveness to communicate with other people?

Im a kind person, very helpful, rarely angered. When communicating with people, id say im pretty good as ive seen people react better to kindness than yelling at them and saying mean stuff, and insulting. Though that doesn't apply for all types of people.

4. What has inspired you to become a Game Master?

The fact that i would like to do the best i could to help the server and the people that play it.

5. Why do you think you would be suitable for this position?

I think i would be suitable for the posistion because im good at communicating with others, am a nice person, helpful, and will be able to help people.

6. Do you have past experience as a Game Master on another server? If so, where and for how long?

Im gm on: DarkStarMS, DarkAgeMS, TransquilityMS(Closed is what ppl say but idk), CasualMS, PowMS, LatinMS, LonelyMS, NewBieMS and LucStory. Each for a couple of weeks now. I know all the gm commands except like, specific maps nd items but for that i have a gm handbook.

7. How extensive is your IT knowledge? (C++, web services, php/mysql)

I know nothing about IT.

8. What positive additions could you make to the community/server?

I could help new players get started if they dont know something about the server and would like to know where to get something, or which npc does what and what not.

9. Are there members of this community that would vote for you? Who?

Actually, i dont know anybody in this community because im new.

10. What country do you live in and what is your time zone?

U.S.A. Eastern GMT -5h

11. What hours do you normally play during your time zone?

i usually play from around 4 pm until 10 and sometimes later.

12. What is your average daily playing time and how much would you be able to dedicate to Game Master duties if qualified?

I play around 6 hours and i would be able to dedicate all of them.

13. Can you truthfully say that you have read and fully understood the Game Master Policy as well as the directions and rules stated above? And that you are aware of the consequences if you post a thread violating a rule?

I can definately truthfully say that i have, and yes i am very aware.

14. Include anything else you wish for us to know here.

Name: Dave Ign: MrDave

NightHeroZ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum