SoloMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimmy's Gm App

2 posters

Go down

Would you want me, Jimmy, as a Gm

Jimmy's Gm App I_vote_lcap0%Jimmy's Gm App I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jimmy's Gm App I_vote_lcap0%Jimmy's Gm App I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Jimmy's Gm App Empty Jimmy's Gm App

Post  Jimmy Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:31 pm

1.Male or female ? Male
2. How Old are you ? 15
3. How would you describe your personality and effectiveness to communicate with other people? Funny/helpful
4. What has inspired you to become a Game Master? my experience with other servers
5. Why do you think you would be suitable for this position? because of my helpfulness and experience and being able to add humour
6. Do you have past experience as a Game Master on another server? If so, where and for how long? yes ive been gm on 5 servers and for about 3 months each but they all crashed or the host's computer died
7. How extensive is your IT knowledge? (C++, web services, php/mysql) i am very intelligent technology wise but if there is something i cannot do, my brother is a professional computer programmer so he can help with any problems
8. What positive additions could you make to the community/server? i would make make the players happy yet follow the rules , thus, = happy server
9. Are there members of this community that would vote for you? Who? if the people from soloMs knew what i could do to help the server and my experience im sure they would vote for me
10. What country do you live in and what is your time zone? i live in canada and in western time zone
11. What hours do you normally play during your time zone? normally after school so around 3:30 and then i play till maybe 5:00 and then after supper i play from like 7:00 to 8:30
12. What is your average daily playing time and how much would you be able to dedicate to Game Master duties if qualified? my daily playing time is probobly 4 - 6 hours and right when i come on i would go in the FM and see if anybody needed help
13. Can you truthfully say that you have read and fully understood the Game Master Policy as well as the directions and rules stated above? And that you are aware of the consequences if you post a thread violating a rule? Yes
14. Include anything else you wish for us to know here Sup pplz my name is Jimmy
i am a super experienced gm cause i've been one on 5 servers and admin for 1
i would be very active and helpful and be a great addition to the server

Ty Very Happy cyclops

[GM]Jimmy

Jimmy

Back to top Go down

Jimmy's Gm App Empty Re: Jimmy's Gm App

Post  Lunar Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:51 pm

Average Appliction i would revise it. Make it more detailed

Co-Admin[Snips]
Lunar
Lunar