SoloMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nevin's GM Apply

2 posters

Go down

Nevin's GM Apply Empty Nevin's GM Apply

Post  Nevin Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:17 pm

[center][1.Male or female ?]: Male

[2. How Old are you ?]: 13

[3. How would you describe your personality and effectiveness to communicate with other people?]: Friendly to other people,help a lot, and joke or chill around with people when we have nothing to do or when we had a bad day Crying or Very sad

[4. What has inspired you to become a Game Master?]: I can help other people that are new to the server and tech them things that they never knew about. And i love making gudies for people!

[5. Why do you think you would be suitable for this position?]: A Ban Hammer & a Event maker

[6. Do you have past experience as a Game Master on another server? If so, where and for how long?]: Yes i have been a good GM over the years. But sometime people blame stuff on me so i get kick out for no reason(they are jealous). I also quit some server becuz they were bitching or it sucks.

[7. How extensive is your IT knowledge? (C++, web services, php/mysql)]: Yes i know some MySQL. I know how to remove,add, and code NPCs(thats all i know xD. Im not meant to be a coder)

[8. What positive additions could you make to the community/server?]: Get more people,telling people how good this server is, and vote every 12HOURS!

[9. Are there members of this community that would vote for you? Who?]: Im not sure

[10. What country do you live in and what is your time zone?]: Canada Toronto -5 Easten

[11. What hours do you normally play during your time zone?]: After school when i come back home. First thing i will do is check my mails and go on the server

[12. What is your average daily playing time and how much would you be able to dedicate to Game Master duties if qualified?]: I can leave my comp online when im afk or sleeping. I can be online for 5hours+. Sometime i will be playing Warcraft 3 DotA

[13. Can you truthfully say that you have read and fully understood the Game Master Policy as well as the directions and rules stated above? And that you are aware of the consequences if you post a thread violating a rule?]: Yes i can

[14. Include anything else you wish for us to know here.]: Aim: ItsHoboNevin

Nevin

Back to top Go down

Nevin's GM Apply Empty Re: Nevin's GM Apply

Post  Lunar Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:55 pm

Very nice and descriptive application under deep consideration.
Co-Admin[Snips]
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum