SoloMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GreenDays gm application

Go down

GreenDays gm application Empty GreenDays gm application

Post  GreenDay Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:34 am

Hey Im in hopes of becoming a gm well here we go
1.Are you male or female? Male
2.How old are you? im 14 years old
3.How yould you describe your personality and effectivness to communitcate with other people?i would take time to listen to people im happy almost all the time my personality is that i have lots of friends that really support me and i effect to love and happiness and stuff like that
4.What inspired you to become a game master? Well ive been a GM 6 times before i know almost all the codes for stuff and i like to help out alot i help out in solo ms even though im not a GM so i help out and stuff i like to fix problems that players have
5.Why do you think you would be sutible for the positon? i think id be sutible because i wouldnt take advantage of my gm powers and im only use them in special times ill always be there when poeple need help
6.Do You have past experience as a game master on another server? if so where and for how long

DeathMs-GameMaster-10monthes
TitanMs-GameAdministator-5months
SixMs-Owner-5MONTHES-I made this server it wasnt really good but know i can amke good servers
AncientMS-Jr Game master-1 Year
PoopMS-Jr Game Master-1Month-I quit the game it was horrible
ExcitmentMS-Jr Game master

7.No Not really i do a web service i work at but i need the book to tell you what i know LOL

8.what positive additions could you make to the community/server
Well i could Stop And track down hackers and give the people some fun when theyre bored

9.Are there members of the community that will vote for you? who?
Style,iWierd,Darkarch1,Karma,Snip,Yotsuba

10.What Country do you live in and what is your time zone
Usa Timezone GMT- 8:00

11.What Hours do you normally play during your time zone?
10-7hours tops

12.What is your average daily playing time and how much would you be able to dedicate to Game Master duties if qualified?
Entire Time I would be dedicated to my duties for my whole playing time if i have what it takes to be a GM

13.Can you truthfully say that you have read and fully understood the Game Master Policy as well as the directions and rules stated above? And that you are aware of the consequences if you post a thread violating a rule?

Yes i truthfully say ive read it i understand the game master policy as well as the directions and rules stated above lol i am aware of the consequences

14.Im Lots of fun thats all i can say =D

Well Hope i get recognized
Cya

GreenDay

Back to top Go down