SoloMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniper: GM:Immature: Ban Appeal.

Go down

Sniper: GM:Immature: Ban Appeal. Empty Sniper: GM:Immature: Ban Appeal.

Post  xzjaii Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:02 pm

Hey guys, im pretty sure you guys know me as Jaii. the person that has been arguing with Sniper. yeah sniper
He has banned me cause i was defending myself on why we should keep the natalie the npc boss summoner of fm 22.
He says ima dumbass. and that im a motherfucker. He only banned me cause i was "bothering" him. He also said that I cant defend myself infront of him cause of course he is a "GM" GameMaster. Right before he banned me. He was of course being immature. and told insulted me saying ima dumbass. But of course i defended myself.

So i think i should get unbanned. i wasnt really bothering anyone i was just trying to prove my point. He just kept insulting me and wouldnt listen to me. He couldev at least let me talk to him 1 on 1. and actually explain. He also said that its my fault that were removing natalie the npc. bc i accidently spawned 5 pianus's. sorrie im new i joined today i got banned today? Seriously? give me a break. i asked if i could patrol the fm 22 all channels.and see what happens. but they said no. so yes. i Really thinki should get unbanned for such a ridiculous reason. freaking Sniper
most of the SoloMS community were on myside also they even said.

Sincerly

Jaii

sorrie for my grammer. Im only 13 years young.

xzjaii

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum