SoloMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Developer And New Source

3 posters

Go down

New Developer And New Source Empty New Developer And New Source

Post  Lunar Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:26 am

Hello Everyone im Lunar (Ryan), your new developer here at SoloMs. I used to own my own server SnowStory and LunarStory and have decided to help out SoloMs now. I am a great coder and have decided to make SoloMs a custom source unlike any you have ever seen before. If u have played one of my servers before you know that I can do some pretty good things to the server like custom player commands, npcs, and much more. In order for the new source to be uploaded and intergraded into the server will be needing a wipe. The only thing I can reasure you of is the server is sure to be 100x Better thing before.

Thank You,
DeveLunar (Ryan) Razz
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

New Developer And New Source Empty Re: New Developer And New Source

Post  Spade Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:29 am

When will it be Back up:D
Spade
Spade

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:52 am

Well I havent given Andy my source yet I thinking hes trying to setup the vps he bought last night
Lunar
Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Spade Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:59 am

the vps takes 48 hours lol
Spade
Spade

Back to top Go down

New Developer And New Source Empty =]

Post  zakum98 Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:08 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy yay I thought the server just like crashed and would have to be remade and would take awhile. Very Happy I was playing earlier and I had to log off. When I got back on, it was down and I thought it got deletes. TY for this post! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

zakum98

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum