SoloMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anima's Gm app

Go down

Anima's Gm app Empty Anima's Gm app

Post  Anima Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:26 pm

1.Male or female ? Male
2. How Old are you ? 13
3. How would you describe your personality and effectiveness to communicate with other people? im a calm person and i do not like greediness or unkindness
4. What has inspired you to become a Game Master? my oddness to help people and how i want to be a better person
5. Why do you think you would be suitable for this position? because i have major exp in handling and holding meepstory up for 3 weeks
6. Do you have past experience as a Game Master on another server? If so, where and for how long? i do, in MeepStory for 3 weeks
7. How extensive is your IT knowledge? (C++, web services, php/mysql) i dont know any of that stuff i dont design stuff like that
8. What positive additions could you make to the community/server? fun events and fun prizes for the winners
9. Are there members of this community that would vote for you? Who? no, people around my street
10. What country do you live in and what is your time zone?east coast atlantic? im not good with time
11. What hours do you normally play during your time zone? when im not out of school or asleep
12. What is your average daily playing time and how much would you be able to dedicate to Game Master duties if qualified? about 8 hours minus 1 hour that id be afk
13. Can you truthfully say that you have read and fully understood the Game Master Policy as well as the directions and rules stated above? And that you are aware of the consequences if you post a thread violating a rule? yes
14. Include anything else you wish for us to know here. if you need anything like how i did email the Creator of MeepStory

Anima

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum